Alright...I am in a book club and it is time for us to bring in ideas for books to read in the next year. I personally can't think of any. So...I am open to any suggetions from anyone who might have read a good book lately or not lately. Just let me know some good titles to take. I generally like something uplifting in some way, gets you thinking a little bit, but not so deep that I never get through it, due to my kids running around me screaming.
So send your ideas ASAP! Thanks in advance!
3 comments:
Jodi Picoult offers many good reads, I love her books.
Hmm... I too am looking for good books. I had a friend at the hospital I USED to work at, that always read the best books. Maybe I should email her. Have you read the Rebecca book... I think it's by that Mormon guy... about women of the bible. I seem to remember liking it....
Julia, I am looking for books that people can get in the library here in total non-mormon land, so unfortunately, mostly non church related. I like fiction.
Post a Comment