Well, I have finally decided to join the ranks of bloggers! Thanks to all you who have inspired me. I can't guarantee how often I will post, because sometimes my brain just seems empty! I've decided that is the plight of the majority of moms.
Let me tell you about myself. I am the mother of two beautiful children and the wife of one wonderful man! That about sums it up! Just kidding! Abigail, 5, is our bundle of sassiness and loveliness all at the same time. Keenan,2, is very energetic and into everything, but also very snuggly and would seem to be a Momma's boy. I like that since Abi is definitely a Daddy's girl. My husband, Jody is the Business Manager for a boat sales company in small town Illinois, who loves his family,music and sports.
I, as my title suggests, am a musician (trumpet, piano, voice, and taking up guitar), and a mom. I believe in families being together forever, not just until death. That is why I am "Forever Music Mom!"
So that's it! Hopefully I'll write more soon!
2 comments:
Bloggers rock. :)
Great first post Laural! Hope you will write as often as you can..
xo, April
Post a Comment