Monday, June 12, 2006

Name Game

Ok, so I stole this from Sariah's website, but I though it was fun. Here are my answers! Feel free to do it yourself!

1. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME (grandfather/grandmother on your father's side, your favorite candy):

Jesse Take Five

2. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME (first initial of first name followed by "izzle", first two or three letters of your last name followed by "dizzle"):

Lizzle Jandizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (favorite color, favorite animal):

Midnight Appaloosa

4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name - last three letters of mother's maiden name, first three letters of your pets name repeated twice):

Janndy Sha Sha

5. SUPER HERO NAME ("the", favorite color, automobile you drive):

The Azul nothing (ok, we don't have a car right now)

I took some liberties when I used variations on my favorite color (blue). Wish I had a van to replace the 'nothing.'

3 comments:

Proud Mum said...

Midnight Apaloosa, now that is a cool name. I'm so glad you joined in on the fun!

ABQ Mom said...

Midnight apaloosa is a great name!

Allrie said...

Love the Midnihgt Appaloosa--isn't it fun the great name we've all come up with?