Friday, August 25, 2006

Overload!

Ok, so I've told you that my mind is so gone right now that I can't keep anything straight. The whole 'forgot why I got on the internet' thing happened to me today too!

Well, of course, if I lay down to take a nap, my mind goes into OVERLOAD! It is still totally random thoughts, but it goes and goes and goes and I can't get a decent nap! It drives me crazy!

I just want to be normal again! Oh wait, I've never been NORMAL, but I would at least like to be closer to normal!

3 comments:

April said...

Laural, this is ME!! I think kids just make your mind mush! As well as ruin your body, rofl.

Abi's hair looks cute, and it will grow back. Glad I have boys, I can just shave it off if they were to do damage.

How did she like school & riding the bus?

Sariah said...

You did a great job "fixing" A's hair. She also just looks so grown up. I can't believe she's in kindergarten!! Are we getting old??

ABQ Mom said...

IT happens to the best of us. It will get better when this new little baby arrives.