Thursday, January 18, 2007

Gaming Fun!

I finally got my computer to be able to play games with whomever I am IMing at the time. So today, me and my BFF played a scrabble type game. Please keep in mind that we are both mothers of three, one of each being an infant!


So, we are playing along and put the word waft up. All of a sudden she tells me that she just fell off her chair. I know it must be because of my incredible wording abilities and feel free to tell her so! Then later on, as I am nursing my baby, IMing, and playing scrabble, she makes some smart crack. So, I proceed to tell her to "Shut it!" However, in typing shut, I hit a letter right next to u instead of u. I'm sure you can figure out what I really said! Please make a note, that I'm not a cusser in usual circumstances! When my kids get me going well....that's another story! ;)

Hopefully I will get better at this sort of multi-tasking, or else my BFF better prepare herself for who knows what might come next!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still completely laughing at our game yesterday. AND I wrote about it on my blog, too. Heh. It was still fun!! :D

I kinda want to try the same game today because I'm hoping we'll get better letters and we'll be able to increase our brain power by playing something like this.

Did that make sense? I know what I was trying to say. Hmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny !:) You sound like you have your hands full !
Deborah