Friday, February 02, 2007

Randomness!

I don't have any one thing to say that makes a for a very good post, so I've decided to say a little bit about a few things.

*****

SHE'S NOT A DOLL!!! That's what I find myself saying to my oldest fairly often these days. She seems to think that she can flop the baby around and pretend with her just like she does her dolls. Just now I had to repeat myself three times before she finally just laid Sophi down on the floor. Is the foreign language that I seem to be so fluent at speaking that is getting in the way of my communication with my children?

*****

I just read someone else's blog about riding in a police car. I had to do that once. I was subpoenaed to testify in the trial of a past teacher. He was being accused of sexual abuse and I had the class after the girl accusing him. All I knew was that she was in there alone with him alot.

Anyway, I was in Provo, going to BYU. It came time for the trial, so a policeman from Preston to get me...IN HIS SQUAD CAR! Imagine my embarrasment when I got picked up in a police car! Then I had to ride in it for the 3 hour drive back to Idaho. Luckily, I got to ride in the front.

*****

My office is clean!!!! (kindof) Living in someone else's house doesn't really allow me to be totally clean, since they still have a lot of their stuff lying around. For me, however, it is clean...I can see the floor!! I am so proud of myself.

*****

I love to waste my time playing games! I'm a gamer, man, and not an electronic gamer! I like word games that make me think, since that is about the only thing that makes me think. At least that is what I feel like! Thanks to my BFF for helping me to use my brain power!!

*****

Speaking of my BFF, we are really trying to get them to move back to ID! There is an opening for the band teacher where Mr. Universe first started his teaching career. I firmly believe that they would be SOOO much happier if they got to live next to us!!! :) Here's to hoping!!

*****

We are taking the first steps towards opening our own business. Wish us luck!!!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

New business?
Tell us more!!!!
And, a clean house is a happy mom. I honestly don't know how content I can be in an unkept house. It's sad.

Allrie said...

What's up with the new business? How are things going?