Thanksgiving's done,
Pushed out the door.
Now everyone's working
On Christmas decor.
One day we set aside
our thanks to give,
then quickly move on
our lives to live.
So today I'd like
to take some time
to share my thanks
in this silly rhyme.
I'm grateful for
my family five,
for food that
helps me stay alive.
I'm glad I live
in the U.S.A.,
where I can enjoy
being free each day.
The Gospel gives
my life it's meaning.
My Savior's love
I'm continually gleaning.
So, now that I've shared
a few of my blessings,
I feel I can move on
to the festivity dressings!
Happy Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
Awwww... I love it! I'm thankful for the same things. And I'm thankful for you... my bff. ;) hee hee
Love the poem Laural!
What a great poem! I'm glad you put it on your blog so I will remember to be thankful more than just once a year, but whenever I cross your blog.
Post a Comment