It's been forever since I've blogged and since I have even commented on everyone else's blog. Sorry guys! I don't know what my problem is, I just can't seem to get everything under control so that I don't feel guilty about sitting down at the computer and blogging. Today, however, I am just pushing past he guilty feelings and doing it anyway!
******
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow for heaven's sake!! We got a little bit yesterday but that's it. I'm tired of watching the weather and seeing SLC and Denver and everywhere but here getting pounded with snow. It is frigid cold but not much snow. I HATE winters like this. I think that if it's going to be cold, we should at least have snow with it!
******
Ok, I know one reason that I haven't felt like I could sit down on the computer lately. I've been totally wasting my time watching DVR recordings of a Mega Marathon of America's Next Top Model that was on VH1 a couple of weeks ago. Seven cycles....and I've been watching it all. Sad I know, but it's kindof fun! I'm almost done, so I'll be back in full stride here shortly, I'm sure!!
******
From October to the end of January is a very busy, costly time of year for us. Besides the holidays that everyone else celebrates, we also have all of our birthdays except my hubby's. I often wonder why I can't make our measley salary stretch very well in these months but I'm pretty sure that celebrations galore are the reason! I'm trying to do better this year!! It's a good thing too since this is the smallest salary we have had in the past 4 years! :{
******
MY BFF was here last week. Actually I should call her my BFGF since my husband is really my BFF. Anyway, I had such a great time! We played games, watched ANTM (Season 3, I think), visited Rexburg and relived good times. Ate, ate, ate, and ate some more. It was so fun! I'm paying for it in my waste line now but it was so worth it! Who knows when we will have a chance like that again, since we live 3 states away from each other and she has probably a more measley salary than we do. Life stinks sometimes!!
******
Hoping to have a date night with my dear husband tonight. We want to go to a little Chinese restaurant in town and then the cheap movie in Lewiston where we will see 'The Prestige.' As I was figuring out what everything might cost us, I realized that the babysitter is going to cost us the most. I'm even a cheap babysitter payer. Isn't that sad?! (Both that I'm cheap and that baby-sitting is the most expensive!) I could just drop the kids off at my mom's but I don't want to take advantage of her more than we already do. I've also had a friend offer to take them but she hasn't brought her kids over here since we took our to her last time. I'm not going to use my friends like that either unless it is an emergency. (So, what that means, April, is that you guys need to go on a date and we'll watch your kids!!!) Anyway, I think we'll go on the date anyway and just try to enjoy each other...like we used to!
******
I hereby promise to better at blogging ladies. I PROMISE!!!
4 comments:
Waistline? What's a waistline??
I'm so glad to be your BFGF. I'm gonna stick withh BFF. It just rolls off the tongue. Heh.
I think Iceburg misses us. We rocked that rad house, back in the day.
LOVE AMERICA's NEXT TOP MODEL... Drew wants to divorce me every time there's a new cycle, I'm sure. But it's fun to watch.
I also love babysitters. I am REALLY glum that we will most likely have to cancel ours tomorrow night unless I miraculously get better.
Thanks for bringing over the kids Laural, the boys had a blast and I loved baby snuggles!
Thanks for posting again!
Post a Comment