Music is what I love. A Mom is what I am. Forever.
Heck yes! Good one. :D
Umm..... no one else but me takes pictures in this house....Although, my quote would probably be "real moms take the pictures -- not be in them." I'll see if I can find something...
Love the picture! & I'm with Hilary, I'm the one who takes the pictures, lol. It might be a day or two before I get to it.
So sweet! Great one :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Heck yes! Good one. :D
Umm..... no one else but me takes pictures in this house....
Although, my quote would probably be "real moms take the pictures -- not be in them." I'll see if I can find something...
Love the picture! & I'm with Hilary, I'm the one who takes the pictures, lol. It might be a day or two before I get to it.
So sweet! Great one :)
Post a Comment