Monday, January 29, 2007

Birthday Fun!

Last Friday was my 29th birthday. I have a FABULOUS husband who always tries to do something special on my birthday. Usually it is just going out to eat or something like that. This year, he was in cohorts with my mom, the babysitter, and neither one of them would tell me a thing about what we were doing!

Well, we were driving down to Logan and all I know is that we will be doing something active. My curiosity was piqued!! As we are driving he tells me that he really doesn't know where this place is. I ask him if he wants help, which means he has to tell me where we are going, and he says no. We finally get there, a Mexican restaurant, and when we walk in, there are two of my best friends growing up!

Turns out my friends had planned all this. They were there with their husbands; we ate and then went cosmic bowling. It was so fun! All of us have 3-4 kids, but none of us had them there. It was a great break for everyone! We are planning to get together like that every other month now!

Anyway...it was a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!!

5 comments:

Hilary said...

SUPER fun.
Nice job Jody!!!!!!

Sariah said...

YAY!!!!!

Which 2 friends? I bet it was so fun. You know what you should do for Jody? Surprise him with a trip to Phoenix to see the Cubs in spring training. I'm just sayin'...

Zen Mama said...

How fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Sorry I'm late, I'm a little slow these days.)

April said...

YAY for birthday fun. Glad you had a great time, as you totally deserve it.

FeatherSky said...

Happy Birthday! How fun! My sister lives in Logan and took me to a Mexican restaurant when I was visiting. I don't remember the name of the place, but it was on the west side and had really good food :) What a fun b-day surprise!!!