Thursday, April 27, 2006

I've been tagged by Sariah!

I AM: hungry and tired...always.
I WANT: for my hubby to have a job we love, with people we love, and security!
I WISH: I could be just the way I think and know I should be
I HATE: smokers, liers, selfishness
I MISS: Mink Creek, and all that that entails!
I FEAR: having my children not WANT to Choose the Right.
I HEAR: Sesame Street (recorded on my DVR and watched later)
I WONDER: when it is going to get easy. :}
I REGRET: not exercising more often
I AM NOT: very creative--at least not lately
I DANCE: in my mind more than anything
I SING: for my kids and in church
I CRY: at the silliest things, also out of frustration
I AM NOT ALWAYS: very nice to the people I care about the most
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: food, sometimes clothes, mostly music
I WRITE: not enough
I CONFUSE: what I've said and what I've only thought I should say.
I NEED: a loooooong nap... uninterrupted and to have a positive attitude
I SHOULD: put away the maternity clothes I just got back--thanks Sariah!
I START: my day with the IDEA it's going to be better; doesn't usually happen.
I FINISH: pretty much nothing, except my dinner.
I TAG: Hilary, April, Mom(email it to me) and anyone else who wants to!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Ok..... I'll do it...
And, I love my DVR
:D

Sariah said...

That was so fun to read!! And I'm so glad you got your clothes back. I miss them already. :(