We are big fans of American Idol, but this is not a post about who we think should win (Katherine or Elliott) or who should be ousted next (Paris, PLEASE!) This post is about our very observant and funny daughter.
The other night, after AI was finished, Abi called us over to the theater that she had created. We took and seat and she proceeded to have her Barbies sing to us on a mic she had drawn and cut out, get judged by the judges (another barbie sitting on the floor), and even talk to the host, a female since she doesn't have any Kens. She even gave us the phone number to call to vote for each of her different dolls. Needless to say we were amazed and amused. She cracks us up sometimes. She loves drama and someday I think she might just get into some aspect of it for a living!
We love our Abigail, even though she tries at least me to my very limits most of the time. I am very grateful that Heavenly Father saw fit to bless me with her and hopefully someday, I will learn to love all her stubborness and sassiness in the way that He sees her!
1 comment:
What funny kid! I miss Abi so much. I love her spunk. It's not stubborness or sass... it's spunk! hee hee. And I KNOW she gets it from her dad, right?? Anyrate... she has such a great imagination, and is such a smart little girl. I love your Abi, too.
Post a Comment