Whatever happened to being able to get really cheap plane tickets to anywhere you wanted to go, anytime you wanted to go?....Ok, so that has never been the case, but wouldn't it be nice if it was?
I just completed the purchase of plane tickets for the trip to Idaho this summer. I must admit that I am so relieved to find that I was able to get them for as cheap as I did ($99 one way). This price was available a while ago and being the cheap person that I am, I didn't buy them, hoping that there would be some great deal for even less come up. However, as I continued to watch, the $99 fare slipped away and everything got more expensive. Believe me, I was kicking myself! I decided last night that I had to just buckle down and pay a little bit more before it became tons more. Well, lucky for me, as I played around with my dates of travel, I was able to book the $99 dollar fare for all but one of Jody's flights (he is traveling on different days than we are). And to make it all even better, my flights with the two kids are both non-stop! Hip, Hip, Hooray!!
I know that probably none of you really care, but I just had to share my good news!! The countdown begins to our summer vacation in Idaho!!
5 comments:
That's SO great Laural... can't wait to see you guys!
Congratulations!
Cheap plane tickets ARE hard to find. Good job for biting the bullet and getting the $99 ones. Those are usually the cheapest you'll find anytime!
Of course we care!!! I just wish you were flying here instead. Forget family. you love us more, right??? hee hee. ;)
I can't wait to see you Laural! We'll be here so anytime you can squeeze in a playdate or gal time, our door is open.
Post a Comment