Thursday, September 21, 2006

The 21st---Responsibility

Both A and K were born on the 21st of their respective months. Thus we were kindof hoping, deep down, that Jojo would follow suit. Well, we are over half-way through the 21st and no luck so far. And no, we are NOT waiting until the 21st of next month so don't even ask!!!

Today (and yesterday) have been really rainy and cold. It's like the end of Oct. here, not Sept. A and J are supposed to be having soccer pics and they keep having to be cancelled because of rain. It's crazy!

I called my insurance carrier this morning to make sure that there was nothing I needed to do for authorization for the hospital or anything. Come to find out, they have that we cancelled my coverage on July 12th! I told them that we had Cobra and that they had cashed our checks. The woman assured me that it was probably just a paper processing problem and to call Cobra and find out what was happening. Well, J is very good and calling companies and getting problems taken care off. Come to find out, the problem is his old boss back in IL!!! Can you believe it? This guy never sent in some paper that J had signed before he quit back in July to authorize the switching of insurances or something! How IRRESPONSIBLE can this guy really be? He is making money somehow, but with his moronic business moves and total lack of responsibility to anyone besides himself, someday he is going to run into some serious problems!

Anyway, the Cobra people are mad at this guy and are making sure that everything is getting taken care off. Luckily, all of this baby stuff will be covered and all is well. Now if the baby would just come out! ;-)

It only affirms to me, how grateful I am that we are no longer working for such an idiot!!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Phewsh... that would've been pretty bad if you didn't have insurance!

April said...

Yikes, I dislike insurance woes. I hope it definitely gets taken care of.

Go away snow and rain!

ABQ Mom said...

I can't believe this guy would be so stupid as to not send in one single little piece of paperwork. This could have affected you guys in a HUGE way. I'm so glad you thought to ask that everything was set.

The 21st would have been a good day, sounds like JoJo has his/her own plans, don't want to be like the other siblings. ;-)