For a while I was thinking that we had totally skipped fall here in Southeast Idaho. But lo and behold, the weather has changed and it is beautiful! We have temps in the 70's, the leaves are still changing, there is a sun in the sky...it's just plain wonderful!
I love fall because you can still go outside and play and not roast to death. Yet, at night it gets a little chilly so you can snuggle into your blankets. (Actually, for me, it's just hot all the time but I hope that will end soon!) I love all the different colors that appear on the mountains! Still lots of dark green, but with reds, coppers, yellows, oranges....SPLENDID!
Happy Fall to ALL!
3 comments:
I'm still hoping for fall, so I'm very excited for you! Yes we had a pool party today, but that's a small consolation for not being able to break out the long-sleeved shirts and the corduroys. Hooray for fall and yay for you!
Good luck with the temperature shift -- keep us updated!
FALL is looking splendid right now! I am loving the colors right now.
Fall is just barely setting in here in ABQ. I long to see the full color in the bosque soon. I miss the brilliant multi colors of the mountains in the fall.
Post a Comment